There is a dress code at Campfire for the benefit of everyone. This allows us all to feel comfortable and focus on what is truly important. We have the following simple requirements:
- No tanks tops (dark, thick strapped tank tops may be worn over a bathing suit at the beach), all shirts must have sleeves (male and female).
- No midriff baring shirts (male and female).
- No short shorts.
- Females – shorts must have an inseam of 3” or longer. The inseam is the length from the crotch to the bottom of the pants. At no point should undergarments be visible, and modesty is to be maintained.
- Males – shorts must have an inseam of 5” or longer. The inseam is the length from the crotch to the bottom of the pants. At no point should undergarments be visible.
- Appropriate swim wear. No bikinis or speedos.
- Females – two pieces bathing suit may be worn if the top meets the bottom (if your bathing suit shows your midriff, you will be asked to wear a dark coloured shirt over top).
- Males – swim shorts, meeting the shorts policy. Shirt is optional only for swim/beach activities.
- No clothing with offensive slogans or slogans pertaining to alcoholic beverages.
- Keep your undergarments covered (male and female).
- No leggings as pants or tight yoga pants (unless worn under a skirt or shorts).
- Skirts must be knee-length unless worn with leggings, then skirts may follow the shorts length rule.
So, no bikinis or Speedo’s, no short shorts, no tank tops, sleeveless shirts, tight T’s, or belly shirts.
View staff / volunteer official policy here.