Items to bring
To bring or not to bring…
We suggest you bring the following:
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blankets
- Towels & toiletries (including soap and shampoo/conditioner)
- Running shoes/boots
- Recreation activity equipment (balls, bats, paddles, etc.)
- First aid supplies
- Laundry soap if required
Depending on the season, these items may be useful and/or needed:
- Insect repellent
- Toboggan/snow shoes, cross-country skis
- Lawn chairs
- Plates, bowls, eating utensils, mugs, etc.
- Pots, pans, serving bowls, serving utensils, etc.
- A crate of vases
Kitchen usage does not include:
- Any food items
Upon request, the following are also available for your use:
- Firewood for indoor fireplaces & outdoor firepit
- One outdoor barbecue
- Large easel with whiteboard
- Small audio/visual sound system with pull down screen and computer hook up ($50 rental fee applies)
For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact Henriette VanHof at: 905-689-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.