- Furniture must not be removed from any building, and mattresses must stay on beds at all times. Facilities must be left neat and tidy upon departure.
- Kitchens must be left in good order with all items returned to their places and equipment cleaned. All dishes must be washed, dried and put away prior to departure. For safety reasons, there should be no more than 8 people in the kitchen at any time. Traffic to walk-in fridge should be kept to a minimum.
- All vehicles should stay parked in designated parking areas and kept clear of green spaces and laneways.
- Adequate Adult Supervision is mandatory. One adult to eight youth is the absolute minimum ratio required.
- Quiet time is no later than 11 p.m. after which there should be no outdoor activities or loud indoor activities going on.
- Unchristian language and behaviour have no place in an environment which seeks to glorify God at all times.
- Campfire! has a non-smoking policy. All smoking is strictly prohibited on the premises.
- Safety, stewardship and Christian responsibility must be shown with regards to the consumption of alcohol. All alcohol must be consumed inside the lodge. Necessary liquor licenses must be obtained for events where alcohol is served.
- The use or possession of non-medically prescribed drugs is strictly prohibited.
- All garbage must be collected and placed in the secure receptacles provided in order to keep the grounds clean and minimize attracting wildlife.
- Arrival and departure times will be arranged at the time of your booking.
- Phone usage – The phone in the kitchen is available for outgoing and incoming Emergency calls only during the rental period. Our Property Manager will be on call during the period of your rental.
For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact Henriette VanHof at: 905-689-4449 or email@example.com.